Synergy Vision or NDIS feedback
How to give feedback
What happens when you make a complaint?
We will resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Synergy Vision Complaints Procedure requires that we:
- Take immediate action where there appears to be a high risk of harm, neglect or abuse
- Aim to acknowledge complaints within the next business day from receipt
- Call you within two business days of acknowledgement
When we contact you to talk about your complaint we may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the nature of your complaint.
We will contact the person you are complaining about, provide them with details and ask for their comments and relevant information. We will let you know what they say in response to your complaint.
Complaints can be resolved in many different ways and the officer who is handling your complaint can provide you with information about how similar complaints have been resolved.
Dealing with an unsatisfactory response
- Services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- Services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
If your complaint or feedback is not related to the NDIS you may seek assistance from the Commonwealth Ombudsman by calling 1300 362 072 or visiting their website.