Feedback and complaints
Synergy Vision welcomes feedback, including complaints. We believe people have a right to speak up as it helps us to see what works, what doesn’t and where we can make improvements in our products and services.
Feedback about dealing with Synergy Vision
We believe our frontline staff are the best people to assist you. If you want information about our services or you are unsure about something, we encourage you to contact our office.
How to contact us
If we can’t help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can.
What happens when you make a complaint?
We will resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Our Complaints Procedure requires that we:
- take immediate action where there appears to be a high risk of harm, neglect or abuse
- aim to acknowledge complaints within the next business day from receipt
- call you within two business days of acknowledgement
When we contact you to talk about your complaint we may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the nature of your complaint.
We will contact the person you are complaining about, provide them with details and ask for their comments and relevant information. We will let you know what they say in response to your complaint.
Complaints can be resolved in many different ways and the officer who is handling your complaint can provide you with information about how similar complaints have been resolved.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can ask for a supervisor or manager to review your complaint and how it was handled.
Otherwise, the NDIS Commission can take complaints about:
- services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
The NDIS Commission complaints page can be located at https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints
If it is not related to the NDIS you may seek assistance from the Commonwealth Ombudsman:
- Call: 1300 362 072
- Web: Commonwealth Ombudsman: Making a complaint (new window).